• Researching existing and new regulatory requirements
• Assisting in HIPAA breach risk assessments
• Performing project management tasks
• Tracking various compliance metrics
• Assisting in the development and dissemination of compliance communications
• Compiling data for use in compliance investigations and policy development
Additional exposure to various compliance related functions will be coordinated based on the skills and future career goals of the selected intern.
Compliance Interns must take direction well and be motivated self-starters. They must have strong oral and written communication skills. They should possess a strong attentiveness to detail, be customer service-oriented, and willing to work under tight deadlines.
Compliance Interns must be pursuing an undergraduate (required) or law (preferred) degree. They should have more than basic skills utilizing Microsoft Office.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2010883