The Internal Auditor is responsible for executing audits as part of the Company's internal audit and controls program. The Internal Auditor executes audit procedures to assess financial, operational and information technology internal controls to safeguard company resources and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of operations. The Internal Auditor, in conjunction with Senior Auditors, makes recommendations for improvement of controls and processes to ensure risk management; control and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable company's objectives and goals to be met.
**10-15% TRAVEL REQUIRED**
Job Code: 101240
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- 4-year college degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Pc literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel, email)
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work overtime if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2012999