The Service Desk Agent I is an entry level position responsible for the following core job disciplines:
- General IT Support
- First contact customer service
- Follow through
- Continual Improvement
Service Desk Agents I are responsible for supporting level 1 incidents, communicating with end users, assisting employees with technical troubleshooting, following standard support procedures, providing proper coverage and continual service improvement.
Job Code: 100713
License or Certification:
- Valid state driver's license
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- Associates Degree or Undergraduate degree recommended but not required
- Entry level to 2 years of experience
Basic understanding of IT and Non IT core concepts with regard to:
- General PC hardware and peripherals, i.e. mouse, monitor, keyboard, etc..
- Knowledge and experience with the Miscrosoft Office Suite of applications including Outlook
- Laptop, tablet and cellular device usage
- Executing standard troubleshooting procedures
- Providing excellent customer service
- Documenting issues and resolutions
- Troubleshooting basic IT infrastructure and application components
Familiar with regulatory compliance:
- Privacy and Security
- Service Desk Agent L1 requirements:
Service Desk Agent L1 will have experience in supporting one or more of the following:
- Low to Medium complexity applications.
- Desktop hardware and software support.
- - Telephone, fax and other networked equipment.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2013477