Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital is currently looking for a Director of Business Development to join our hospital leadership team.
The Business Development Director is responsible for hospital inpatient and outpatient census in the IRF and/or LTCH and mix through the design and implementation of referral programs and customer service strategies. Oversees inpatient admission process. Manages, trains and develops hospital-wide Business Development Team. Serves in a Senior Leadership role.
Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital is a 90-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and Encompass Health therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
101 E Florida Avenue
Melbourne, FL 32901
License or Certification:
Driver’s license and acceptable driving record according to company policy.
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
Minimum 2 years experience as a marketing representative, or nurse liaison in a healthcare environment.
Bachelor’s degree in related area preferred.
Successful track record in leading, managing or direct sales and marketing, preferably in Healthcare environment.
Physician relations, Case manager, Managed care, Knowledge of local healthcare market preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews, evaluates, and monitors critical numbers, taking actions to reverse negative admission and discharge volume trends, and implements plans to ensure marketing effectiveness.
- Effectively and appropriately communicates financial data and operational indicators to marketing and other relevant staff.
- Monitors and measures volume, case mix growth, CMS %, payer mix %, and functional outcomes of patients to ensure quality product lines.
- Utilizes monthly data to measure progress towards goals.
- Understands the volume impact on EBITDA to meet the financial of the business.
Address: 101 East Florida Avenue, Melbourne 32901
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2015923