Every day we experience patient successes and discharges to home!
NATIONALLY RANKED IN THE UDS TOP 10% OF REHABILITATION HOSPITALS FOR 11 YEARS
JOINT COMMISSION CERTIFIED FOR DISEASE SPECIFIC CARE FOR BRAIN INJURY REHABILITATION, CARDIAC REHABILITATION, ADVANCED INPATIENT DIABETES CARE, PULMONARY REHABILITATION, STROKE REHABILITATION AND WOUND CARE.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll be the connection between compassionate care and the real, positive results your patients are striving to achieve. Use your skills within our inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting to provide the nursing perspective and attention to detail that our highly specialized, integrated team approach requires. Elevate expectations and outcomes with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
- We are 100% dedicated to physical rehabilitation and recovery. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to work with a specialized team helping patients on their road to recovery from an acute medical event such as stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions.
- As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you will form significant relationships over their 1-2 weeks with us and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
- Patients admitted to Encompass Health Rehab Hospital of Toms River are here for one reason – to help them recover quickly and return home to their families! We combine acute level nursing care and aggressive Occupational, Physical and Speech therapy. The combined effort means our patients are regularly discharged home often within 1-2 weeks!
- Nurses are a valued member of the treatment team! We hire staff for their ability to relate to patients and to each other. We believe that is how you build a culture of trust and a focus on strong patient relationships.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care.
At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
As a Registered Nurse at Encompass Health channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
• View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
• See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
• Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
- Current RN licensure appropriate to NJ State regulations required.
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification supported as part of your career growth.
- One or more years of experience with medically complex patients preferred.
- Strong new graduates encouraged to apply
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
Address: 14 Hospital Drive, Toms River 08755
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2015991