Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Vineland, NJ
This is a part-time position working 24 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, and weekends from 8am to 8pm, specific hours and schedule to be determined and may be flexible based on needs and changing situations.
The Administrative Assistant supports the Hospital CEO, Business Development Director with hospital admissions tasks, the Human Resources Director, Facilities Management Director, Controller and other senior team members on special projects. The position helps plan and coordinate a variety of events and meetings for the hospital. In addition this person will:
· Receive and screens visitors and/or telephone calls and appropriately notify the appropriate person, at
· Takes and relays accurate messages, and answers routine inquiries
· Performs a wide variety of word and data processing tasks to prepare correspondence, reports, charts, and graphs, which may be confidential in nature.
· Coordinates meetings, conferences, travel arrangements, schedules appointments, and performs other duties related to maintaining the CEO's calendar.
· Establishes, maintains and updates record-keeping and filing systems; classifies, sorts and files correspondence, articles, reports, and other documents.
· Attends meetings as requested in order to take, prepare, and distribute minutes to appropriate personnel. Opens, sorts, reviews and distributes mail.
· Maintains an appropriate level of office supplies and keeps work areas well stocked.
· Performs a variety of special projects, as requested, which relate to job responsibilities of immediate Supervisor and functional area.
Why work for us?
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more. For more information on available benefits, please click here
Who are we?
We are the nation’s leading provider of rehabilitative services with over 100 acute rehabilitation hospitals in 26 states including Puerto Rico!
Depending on the hospital location you will have the opportunity to work in a 30-200 bed acute rehabilitation hospital providing quality care through a large group of healthcare professionals such as: Therapists, Neuropsychologists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical staff as well as non-clinical professionals all dedicated to returning our patients to the highest level of functioning possible.
With an average of 80% of our patients returning home, we are proud of the work we do. You could work anywhere, why not come to work knowing you are making a difference in someone’s life!
Learn more about being a part of this successful team!
Job Code: 100067
-Preference will be given to individuals with administration experience in a hospital.
-Must be able to work weekends.
-High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products.
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Type with speed and accuracy.
- 10-key preferred
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and with people in the community.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
Environmental Conditions: - Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
Address: 1237 W. Sherman Ave., Vineland 08360
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2017194
Contact Name - External: Jeffrey Nardo
Contact Email - External: Jeff.Nardo@encompasshealth.com