Tremendous professional abilities
BE THE CONNECTION.
In your role as a Senior Rehab Liaison (Supervisor), you will have the opportunity to be the connection between your strong professional abilities and exceptional patient care that sets the standard while leading a team. Apply your outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful way. Make the most of your unique combination of talent, passion and ambition with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
CLINICAL REHAB LIAISON, SENIOR (SUPERVISOR)
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Richmond
5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Demonstrate the clinical experience and leadership qualities to assist all members of the marketing team in sales, marketing, territory, and census development in field related activities.
- Support census and market development as defined through targeted goals as set forth in the business plan and carries an assigned account/territory with an emphasis on face-to-face contacts.
- As a senior member of the marketing team, the position assists the Business Development Director (BDD) with activities such as training, coaching, and other management responsibilities as assigned by the BDD.
• Three to five years of experience as a licensed clinician within a healthcare environment preferred (RN, LPN, PT, OT, PTA, COTA, RRT). Current clinical licensure required.
• One or more years of experience as a liaison or successful sales experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
• One or more years of Supervisory/Leadership experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
• An extensive understanding of healthcare operations, legal guidelines, competitive analysis and marketplace trends.
• Current CPR certification preferred.
• Current driver’s license in state of employment and acceptable driving record required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond 23226
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2017627