What makes Encompass Health careers different—and better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Patient Assessment Standards Coordinator (PASC)
We are continually striving to attract and engage top talent. To ensure you don’t miss out on a future Patient Assessment Standards Coordinator (PASC) opportunity, we encourage you to submit your information TODAY and one of our recruiters will connect with you. We will keep you updated on future opportunities, any career events at our hospital, as well as how to apply when a position becomes available.
The PASC will assure the accurate extraction of data from the clinical documentation. To perform this task the PASC will:
- Use discretion and independent judgment
- Coordinate the process of providing accurate and timely data to the appropriate entities involved for Medicare patients.
- Oversees all aspects of data collection on the IRF-PAI.
- Ensures the presence of supporting documentation
- Work closely with CNO and DTO to ensure compliance with CMS guidelines
- Educate staff on proper and accurate documentation as it applies to the IRF PAI.
- Develops and interprets policies and procedures and acts as the primary resource for immediate problem solving in regards to FIM scoring and CARE coding.
This position requires a positive working relationship as well as serving as an educator to the medical staff.
License or Certification:
- Clinical licensed professional such as nurse, therapist, case management or other allied health provider
- FIM certified
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Appropriate to licensure , i.e., bachelors, associates degree or allied health degree as required for licensure
- 1 year experience in the healthcare setting
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Take this opportunity to provide us with your information today!
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Address: 3840 Atmore Grove Road, Lutz 33548
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2018984