What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Marketing Coordinator - Stroke Service Line
The Stroke Service Line Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for all public relations, print and media advertising, community events and media relations that will effectively brand our Stroke Service Line both locally and regionally. This highly experienced and accomplished marketing professional will drive development of local advertising and awareness campaigns, work directly with Rehabilitation Liaisons to plan education events, and participate in our Stroke Committee. Demonstrated success with Healthcare service line branding is required.
Job Code: 100144
License or Certification:
• Current state driver’s license (in good standing) and acceptable driving record according to company policy.
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years experience as a marketing representative or nurse liaison at an Inpatient rehabilitation hospital.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area. Masters degree or work toward preferred.
• Successful sales/marketing experience and demonstrated track record in rehabilitation field.
• Knowledge of local medical community.
• Extensive experience with public relations, marketing campaigns, community events, statistical market research with proven results. Comprehensive presentation portfolio.
Machines, Equipment Used:
• General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
• Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
• Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 40 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
• Adheres to the company’s Standards of Business Conduct.
• Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
• Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
• Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
• Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
• Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
• Handicapped accessible.
• May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
• Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
• Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
• May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
• May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
• Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
• May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at the Home Office in Birmingham, AL.
Address: 300 Park Hill Drive, Fredericksburg 22401
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2022012