Tremendous professional abilities
In your role as a rehab liaison, you’ll have the opportunity to be the connection between your strong professional abilities and exceptional patient care that sets the standard. Apply your outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful way. Make the most of your unique combination of talent, passion and ambition with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Richmond
5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Develop census as defined by targeted goals of the business plan.
• Build referral relationships within an assigned geographic territory, emphasizing face-to-face contact.
• Assist with coordination of the referral-to-admission process.
• Represent our company in community-related activities.
• Use territory market analysis data to identify potential new business opportunities.
• Recognize barriers to admission, respond appropriately and follow up on admissions variables.
• Provide in-services and professional presentations for referral sources, community groups and others regarding our services, programs, and outcomes.
• Active clinical licensure - RN, LPN, PT, OT, LPTA, COTA, RT, or LCSW required.
• Two or more years of experience as a clinician within a healthcare environment preferred.
• One or more years of experience successful sales experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
• An extensive understanding of healthcare operations, legal guidelines, competitive analysis and marketplace trends.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
• Current driver’s license in state of employment and acceptable driving record required.
• Strong computer skills with experience and comfort using computers and/or tablets for data entry purposes.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond 23226
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2022044