The Project and Data Analytics Coordinator will provide project assistance, coordination, management and/or oversight as needed for various special projects or tasks within the Internal Audit and Controls department. The position will also assist with the development and maintenance of IAC's continuous monitoring and auditing programs through the use of advanced technologies using various forms of data analytics. The Project and Data Analytics Coordinator must have strong organizational skills, the ability to maintain confidential information, the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and strong computer skills among other skills/abilities noted below.
Job Code: 101126
License or Certification:
Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, computer technology, related field or equivalent experiences.
- MBA preferred
- One to three years of professional experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Experience and/or familiarity with project planning and scheduling preferred.
- Experience with data analysis tools (e.g., IDEA or ACL) preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Word
- Ability to use a combination of tools to extract and analyze data.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, effectively coordinating work flow and ability to manage multiple tasks and timelines.
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2024615