Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Chattanooga is currently looking for a Director of Quality and Risk to join our hospital leadership team.
The Quality/Risk Management Director is responsible for helping to create an environment and culture that enables the facility to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital mission to all staff, facilitating staff accountability for their performance, and motivating staff to improve their performance.
The Director manages, directs, and plans all aspects of Quality and Risk Management. The Director is responsible for a hospital -wide quality management program and works with hospital administration, departments, and the medical staff to monitor and evaluate the quality of delivery of patient care services within the hospital. The Director will have access to all medical records for the facility. The Director also ensures proper compliance with regulatory agencies, accrediting bodies, corporate and hospital policies and procedures and works to develop, implement, and maintain quality assessment and improvement programs within the facility.
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Chattanooga is an inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives. Encompass Health Chattanooga has been serving the people of Chattanooga and surrounding communities for more than 20 years, longer than any other rehabilitation hospital in the region.
Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly-skilled, independent private practice physicians and HealthSouth therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
2412 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga, TN 37404
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations (unrestricted)
- BLS certification (ACLS Preferred)
- CRRN certification to be obtained within a year of meeting the eligibity requirement to sit for the examination
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Master's Degree in Nursing or related field (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field required, or a written plan to obtain these qualification approved by the National CNO and hospital CEO, unless higher degree required by state.
- Five year’s experience in inpatient hospital setting.
- Two years recent (within the last 5 years) Nursing Management experience with responsibilities including such as 24 hour accountability, FTE management, policy, procedure, and budgetary oversight, and conducting disciplinary action.
Address: 2412 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga 37404
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2025038