As part of the Customer Intelligence/Analytics team, the Marketing Analyst analyzes and interprets data to inform go-forward business and marketing strategy. This position monitors and evaluates performance of marketing initiatives that are piloted in-market. This position analyzes marketing performance aligned with business strategy by developing and refining techniques used to measure engagement, conversion and trends for marketing. Additionally, the Marketing Analyst evaluates the multichannel impact of marketing activities on engagement, sales and ROI.
Job Code: 101369
License or Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience serving as a business, marketing or reporting analyst
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, tables and functions)
- Experience in data aggregations and visualization tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense)
- Possesses knowledge and experience with infrastructure and tools required for data collection, management and transformation
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 15 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Digital marketing platform skills, including common web analytics platforms, widely used ad serving and technology platforms and social listening and analytics platforms.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, tables and functions).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and to communicate with both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2026643