The Sourcing Consultant builds talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs by spending 100% of the time sourcing qualified candidates for all levels and types. Additionally, this role works on professional level projects as assigned by Talent Acquisition (TA) leadership. The Sourcing Consultant is accountable for individual and team results and may contribute by supporting activities that are subject to specific TA department measurements. This position requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly, listen actively, and excellent written/verbal skills.
Job Code: 101364
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Basic knowledge of technology in how to source a candidate on internet and social media platforms
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2028632