CNA - 12 hr NOC Shift - (6pm-630am)
Extra attention to detail
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Provide direct patient care based on your level of training and competence.
• Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support tasks.
• Promote the best possible patient satisfaction and outcomes.
• Make a real difference that you can see and feel as you help patients to thrive on a daily basis.
• One or more years of experience within an inpatient general hospital setting preferred but not required.
• Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab unit patients preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Job Code: 101354
License or Certification:
- CNA license or certification required as the state requires.
- CPR certification required.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 1303 Mable Ave, Modesto 95355
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2110166