The Senior Recruiter is responsible for the full spectrum of the hiring plan from identifying needs and shortlisting candidates to closing successful hires for the home office. This position executes all external recruiting activity, acts as the key contact for candidates, drives recruiting strategies, builds/maintains client relationships, and spends a minimum of 30% of the time sourcing qualified candidates. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for individual and team results and contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses. This position may oversee activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members. This position requires the ability to negotiate with specific objectives and articulate alternative approaches.
Job Code: 101366
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-8 years of recruiting experience
- Full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experienced knowledge of standard recruiting tools (ATS, CRM, job boards, sourcing, etc.)
- Experience in recruitment techniques (negotiation, attraction and conversion)
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2110568