Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital, an affiliate of Encompass Health
The Environmental Services Aide maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the Hospital in accordance with our quality standards, as well as local, state and federal regulations.
Job Code: 100077
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools
- Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting pushing and/or pulling are undertaken that exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required
- Exposure to cleaning solvents & chemicals
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Shift: Evening Job
Job ID: 2110722
Contact Name - External: Camiel Campbell
Contact Email - External: Camiel.Campbell@encompasshealth.com