The ITG intern position will be assigned to one of the units in ITG for the duration of the internship. During the internship a project (to include a final presentation) will be assigned to the intern for completion along with other work duties which may include one or more of the following:
- Documenting System Designs
- Performing Project Management tasks
- Participating in system requirements gathering/documentation
- Gathering and entering information into the ITG knowledgebase
- Assisting with user documentation and the development of training class materials
- Developing an application prototype
- Performing Business Analysis tasks.
- Developing web pages
- Assist in the migration of training content to a consolidated site
Additional exposure to other IT areas will also be coordinated based on the skills and future career goals of the selected intern.
The 2021 summer internship will take place from May 24th – August 6th at Encompass Health's home office located in Birmingham, Alabama.
ITG interns must take direction well and be motivated self-starters. They must be open and excited to learn new technologies. They must have strong communication skills, both written and oral. They should be customer service-oriented and learn techniques to best serve clients.
Preferred degree: Information systems
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2111045