Encompass Health's home office in Birmingham, AL is currently seeking a qualified candidate to intern with our Clinical Education team in our Clinical Excellence department. This internship is an outstanding opportunity for a college student or recent college graduate. This role will offer the opportunity to develop competence with a learning management system (LMS) powered by Cornerstone and develop or fine tune skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word. Interns will assist education manager and Vice Presidents of clinical operations with special projects and assignments.
- Assist with ordering materials for on-site Clinical Excellence University Courses
- Monitor registration of Clinical Excellence Courses in TalentWorks (Learning Management System) and run corresponding reports
- Answer questions from hospital staff regarding clinical courses in TalentWorks
- Assist with the content entry for Education SharePoint site
- Proof abstract submissions for professional conferences
- Research and coordinate special projects as deemed appropriate
- Proof articles for newsletters and assist in organizing content
The 2021 summer internship will take place from May 24th - August 6th at Encompass Health's home office located in Birmingham, Alabama.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2111498