The marketing services intern position will work within the areas of marketing and communications for the duration of the internship. During the internship, projects will be assigned to the intern for completion along with other work duties, which may include one or more of the following:
- Internal communications, news release writing and media relations
- Content writing, proofreading and editing using AP style
- Campaign projects and collaborating with regional marketing managers, project managers, print designers and video production team
- Social media and other digital marketing strategies
- Assistance with development, design and review of department presentations
Additional exposure to other marketing services areas will also be coordinated based on the skills and future career goals of the selected intern. The intern will be included in and exposed to a variety of marketing and communications responsibilities.
Our summer internship will take place from Monday, May 24th – Friday, August 6th with flexible remote work due to the pandemic. Our home office located in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Junior or Senior currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in the field of marketing, communications, business or related field
- Must demonstrate attention to details, strategic thinking, be results-orientated, able to multitask effectively and possess excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency
Must be US citizen or have permanent US work authorization
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2111823