Encompass Health is currently hiring a Recruiter to join our team. The Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of administrative, clinical and/or non-clinical positions. This position spends a minimum of 50% of the time sourcing qualified candidates and develops a candidate pipeline generation strategy based on industry/competitive research and sourcing tactics targeted for both passive and active candidates. The Recruiter is accountable for individual and team results and contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses. Additionally, this role draws upon professional concepts to collaborate with others and leadership to carry out assigned duties as as assigned by Talent Acquisition (TA) leadership. This position investigates and resolves issues on behalf of TA leadership and/or company stakeholders. This position requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly, negotiation with others, and influence others.
Job code: 101365
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience
- Basic knowledge of technology in how to source a candidate on internet and social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of standard recruiting tools (ATS, CRM, job boards, sourcing, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in recruitment techniques (negotiation, attraction and conversion)
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Job ID: 2112506