The AV and Conferencing Specialist supports Home Office users of the company standard conferencing and presentation platforms including support and operation of existing audio/visual equipment. In addition, this position must be able to communicate at all levels of the company with a high degree of professionalism and understanding. This position is required to create support and training documentation and therefore must possess the ability to explain complex processes clearly and concisely. Finally, this position will acquire a high level of proficiency on the conferencing and AV platforms supported becoming the de facto subject matter expert for Encompass Health.
Job Data: 101414
License or Certification:
- Valid state driver's license
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree recommended
- 3-5 years of experience in an IT support capacity
- Familiarity with executing standard troubleshooting procedures, providing support services to end users, tracking and reporting defects and issues, documenting issues and resolutions, and troubleshooting basic IT infrastructure and application components
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance: HIPAA, Privacy, and Security
- Required experience in one or more of the following: medium complexity applications, desktop hardware and software support, troubleshooting PCs (laptop, desktops, and tablets), customer service, and telephone, fax, and other networked equipment.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 15 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- May be required to travel.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job ID: 2112919