The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) supports the Marketing Services Department priorities by serving as a marketing and communications strategist for their given region. The RMM works with a variety of individuals to understand the operational and financial goals in their region and develops a clear understanding of the key success indicators. The RMM is knowledgeable on and collaborates with customer intelligence to understand the target audiences and competitive analysis of their region. The RMM develops and implements marketing strategies to help support the operational and financial goals of the region. The RMM develops a strategic marketing plan with their region annually, creating a roadmap to success for their goals. The RMM works to understand marketing requests that fall outside of the agreed upon strategic plan and will evaluate, shift and execute new plans as needed. The RMM works with other key stakeholders within marketing services (internal/external communications, project management, print services, digital marketing and graphic design) to execute projects. The RMM ensures all marketing and branding within their region is in alignment with brand standards and follows the priorities of the Marketing Services team.
License or Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, mass communications, advertising, public relations or journalism required.
- Master¿s degree preferred.
- Must have 5+ years of direct experience working in a marketing/communications role.
- Experience working in healthcare marketing/communications preferred.
- Experience working for a company that serves a national or larger geographic footprint preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be willing to learn new programs and technology as it relates to job responsibilities.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 15 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2113110