The Human Resources Business Partner plans, organizes and supports all aspects of Human Resources Management in such a manner as to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees, and compliance with all company policies and legal aspects of employee/employer relationships. The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for helping create an environment and culture that enables the hospital's management to fulfill its mission.
- Maintains communication system between hospital employees and home office management.
- Organizes and maintains records system for transactions and projects related to hospital and home office employees within home office management system.
- Processes transactions within employee life cycle within home office management system.
- Organizes, plans, and manages time effectively to complete assignments.
- Meets position requirements and performs essential functions.
- Completes mandatory training and courses required by completion date.
- Reports questionable situations, concerns, complaints or harassment immediately.
- Meets with external departments as appropriate regarding employee investigations.
- Assists in HRD and HRBP development through Regional calls/Advisory calls.
- Maintains turnover analysis spreadsheet and works with HRDs to develop action plans accordingly.
Job Code: 100258
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
License or Certification:
- PHR and/or SPHR
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources, Personnel Administration, Business Administration or related field required or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Human Resources experience is required.
- Computer knowledge in Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet and PowerPoint required.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer. Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2114356