Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Vineland, NJ is a 41-bed adult acute rehab hospital in Southern, NJ. We are Joint Commission Accredited and Gold Seal Certified in Stroke, Brain Injury and Hip Fracture rehabilitation. We are also a leading provider of inpatient rehabilitation for other complex neurological and orthopedic conditions. Our clinical teams are challenged with a wide variety of cases spanning many disease specific categories as well as multi-trauma related injuries.
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- Every day. Maybe you can too!
We have a position available for a Hospital Educator.
The position requires a licensed nurse with formal experience in training and development of training programs.
The Hospital Educator plans, develops and coordinates continuing clinical and non-clinical in-service education programs within the hospital for all staff.
The Hospital Educator works with hospital leadership and staff to assess current educational needs and develops a plan to satisfy those needs.
The position also assists in ongoing revision and implementation of policies and procedures, protocol development and equipment implementation.
This position is involved in the orientation of new staff and coordinates CPR certification for staff as needed.
This position functions with limited supervision, and must be able to work effectively across all hospital departments.
Additionally, the Hospital Educator is expected to stay current on the latest care techniques within their own educational area of expertise and may serve as the point-person for local schools that have classes of students completing clinical rotations at the hospital.
While nursing is our largest employee base- the position will support training for all departments- therapy, physical plant, housekeeping, food services, etc. as required.
Experience in formal educational programming, coordination of internal training tools and external vendor trainings highly desired.
RN, BSN or MSN
Valid Registered Nurse in the state of New Jersey.
Previous experience in staff training, orientation or clinical education program development.
CPR Instructor preferred.
Previous experience developing clinical and educational training programs; coordinating outside vendors for on-site seminars and demonstrations.
- Previous experience with CPR certified machines
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts. - Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
Job Code: 100121
Keywords- Nurse Educator, Nurse Trainer, Resource Nurse, Clinical Instructor, Hospital Educator, Clinical Education, Training and Development, 08361
Address: 1237 W. Sherman Ave., Vineland 08360
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2114589