License or Certification:
- Certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, or other commonly used enterprise technical providers.
- Minimum of two years of enterprise level IT or network security experience.
- Experience in CompTIA Security+ or equivalent is strongly desired.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 15 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and identity and access management.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and associated network protocols and concepts.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems' software, protocols and standards.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration/protocols.
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to manage expectations appropriately; provide a superior customer/client experience; and build long-term relationships.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job ID: 2115381