BE THE CONNECTION
Encompass Health – Central Business Office, Land O’ Lakes, FL
Passionate about making a difference in the lives of others on an everyday basis, Encompass Health fosters a culture of compassion and collaboration. We offer exceptional career resources, including opportunities for skill building, training, education, and development. As the nationwide rehabilitation leader, we operate rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient clinics, and home health and hospice services in over 39 states and Puerto Rico.
Data Processor Intern
The Data Processor Intern is responsible for a variety of office administration tasks to ensure ongoing operations of the Central Business Office. The Data Processor Intern may support CBO activity for several functional areas which may include 1) receptionist and front desk administration, including mail and correspondence handling 2) providing assistance with pulling and reviewing needed documentation for billing and account reconciliation 3) cross-training into various CBO functions to provide departmental support as needed. This position may handle documents and information that may be confidential in nature and will require appropriate discretion in review and or/processing.
- Must be actively enrolled in a college or university (Junior/Senior level students are preferred).
- Must have an interest in department in which they are interning.
- Class experience in prospective field is preferred.
No prior experience necessary
- Introductory training period
- Cross-training opportunities available
- Internal growth and advancement
- All employees must reside within 100-mile radius of our new location at 16680 Balance Cove, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638.
- The CBO Summer Internship Program is a paid, 11-week program which runs May 24th-August 6th.
- Flexibility of schedule based on position, team assignment and training.
- Available schedules are Monday thru Friday:
- 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Address: 16228 Spring Hill Drive, Brooksville 34604
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2115474