***Seeking candidate with 2-3 years’ experience***
This role will assist our regional team, who supports our 24 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in TX, with the finance and operations review and special projects out of our regional office housed in our Cypress, TX hospital.
The Regional Financial Analyst is responsible for regional operations reporting, monthly analyses of performance against budget, creating reports to monitor financial performance for our Regional Operations Leadership Team, and to maintain financial / forecasting models and data analysis tools. This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job Code: 101154
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of financial and/or accounting work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of finance and accounting principles.
- Operational financial analysis experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow concepts.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet and database applications.
- Detail oriented with a thorough understanding of accounting, financial analytical techniques and investments.
- Requires knowledge of modeling tools such as MS Excel and relational databases.
- Solid communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- Ability to employ logic to analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in an effective manner
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 13031 Wortham Center Drive, Houston 77065
Job ID: 2116032
Contact Name - External: Caroline Mears
Contact Email - External: Caroline.Mears@encompasshealth.com