The Principal Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of leadership positions at our rehabilitation hospitals. This position provides strategic recruitment support for aligned business areas/area of talent attraction and spends a minimum of 20% of the time sourcing qualified candidates. This role understands organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies. The Principal Recruiter is responsible for individual and department results and for activities/projects involving multifunctional teams. This position may oversee activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members. This position requires the ability to negotiate specific approaches and goals.
- Spends a minimum 20% of time sourcing for qualified candidates.
- On average, manages 15-25 requisition at a time.
- Influences people and organizations, including executive management inside/outside TA through intentional communication.
- Provides strategic recruitment support for aligned business areas/area of talent attraction expertise.
- Brings forward innovative ideas, best practice assessment methodologies and talent marketplace intelligence to promote development of broader team.
- Acts as mentor to other TA roles on the team.
- Assesses opportunism, impacts and risks. Develops and implements solutions.
- Analyzes situations, anticipates challenges, and predicts future trends.
- Sets high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance; meets/exceeds all
- Recruiting Key Performance Indicators, determined annually.
- Takes advantage of learning opportunities to improve effectiveness in all aspects of job performance.
- Completes special projects and other duties as requested to support needs of organization.
- Fully understands and is able to perform effectively all responsibilities of the position.
- Completes mandatory training and courses required by completion date.
Job code: 101367
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 8-10 years of recruiting experience
- Full-cycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard recruiting tools (ATS, CRM, job boards, sourcing, etc.)
- Expert in recruitment techniques (negotiation, attraction and conversion)
- Ability to create and execute strategic recruitment plans
- Familiarity with recruitment trends
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job ID: 2116568