The Recruitment Strategy Consultant will manage employment branding and talent attraction efforts including social media, employee referral and content marketing to drive interest to Encompass Health and our national network of hospitals. The position will create and execute a content marketing strategy to amplify through careers social media channels, employee referral program and content marketing outlets. This position will serve in a creative role to build awareness of Encompass Health and champion the brand to be an employer of choice for leadership, clinical and non-clinical roles in our nationwide hospitals and the home office. Finally, this position will support the Director of Talent Strategy Operations with nationwide recruitment marketing initiatives and results, as needed.
- Supports recruitment marketing initiatives, including campaign curation and execution for individual hospital campaigns and national branding purposes
- Develops and execute the careers social media and content marketing strategy
- Provide strategic direction on hospital recruitment marketing campaigns and improve efficiency and turnaround time while sharing best practice
- Partner with director on launch of new national nursing campaign
- Produce careers focused campaigns, programs and positive outcomes (social, ERP, content marketing, trade show, hospital etc.)
- Focus on employment branding and brand reputation initiatives
- Writes, edits and publishes content to promote Encompass Health as an employer of choice on the Encompass Health blog
- Manages careers social media pages through content generation, content distribution, response management, employer brand reputation and analytics
- Responds to messages on social media channels and escalates situations appropriately, as needed
- Manages talent acquisition employment advocacy program to amplify social media content across employee network
- Understands and adheres to voice and visual brand guidelines
- Leads companywide employee referral program, including developing and executing strategy to elevate employee referrals across network of national hospitals
- Trains hospital leaders and other stakeholders on the employee referral program and serves as a champion to promote the program
- Reports on employee referral program performance on a consistent basis
- Develops and publishing email marketing content for talent attraction purposes
- Supports talent acquisition team members on marketing needs, as needed, including updating internal talent acquisition intranet site
- Collaborates with creative and marketing services team members for visual asset curation and alignment of marketing campaigns
Job Code: 101198
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or related field required
- One year experience talent attraction or social media environment preferred
- Experience in talent acquisition platforms (CRM and ATS) preferred
- Experience in working with marketing agencies and/or platform vendors preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job ID: 2116573