The Application Developer works collaboratively with other members of the application development team to develop and support web-based applications.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Performs support duties and troubleshooting
- Participates in code reviews and planning sessions.
- Develops tests routines and documents software to ensure the system is meeting design goals.
Job Code: 100850
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-6 years' experience developing ASP.NET applications using MVC, C#, jQuery, Bootstrap and HTML5
- 2-6 years' experience writing Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and queries
- 2+ years' experience developing iOS and/or Android applications
- Knowledge of REST & RPC APIs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent trouble shooting and communication skills
- Able to work well in a team setting
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job ID: 2118489