Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 39 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Health Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what's right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition team by providing administrative support for our recruiters as well as coordinating recruitment marketing efforts. In addition, this position will assist with the corporate recruitment initiative as needed and all other duties as assigned.
Duties may include:
- Monitor applications in applicant tracking system.
- Assign leads to recruiters within the contact management system.
- Supports recruitment marketing initiatives, including campaign curation and execution for individual hospital campaigns and national branding purposes.
- Pull Licensure Verifications as needed.
- Coordinate live and on-demand video interviews.
- Coordinate in-person hospital interviews with potential candidates.
- Schedule candidate travel as needed.
- Helps to troubleshoot candidate application issues.
- Coordinates references checks.
- Create and distribute weekly recruitment reports for hospital.
- Organizes, plans, and manages time effectively to complete assignments.
- Meets position requirements and performs essential job functions.
- Completes mandatory training and courses required by completion date.
Job Code: 100268
Position Requirements & Essential Job Functions
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- One year experience in a Human Resources environment preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision. Environmental Conditions:
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2118608