Opening Summer 2021! Encompass Health is excited to expand it’s nationwide footprint into Cumming, GA. Expanding our nationwide footprint means new career opportunities await in various clinical and non-clinical roles. As a national leader in integrated healthcare services, our growth means we can serve more communities, build more careers and help more patients through our network. Work with advanced technologies and dedicated professional support in a state-of-the-art inpatient rehabilitation hospital to help patients regain their independence and return back to their communities.
Tremendous professional abilities
Tremendous impact on patient outcomes
BE THE CONNECTION.
Your role as admissions liaison enables you to use your strong professional abilities to connect patients to care that sets the standard. Apply your outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful way while making the most of your unique combination of talent, passion and ambition with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
CLINICAL ADMISSIONS LIAISON
The Clinical Admissions Liaison assumes the responsibility for the coordination of an effective, efficient admission process for all patients by receiving referrals, gathering and verifying pertinent information, completing necessary procedures to schedule and admit inpatients, and reviewing pre-admission screens to identify appropriate next steps with the patient’s stay. This position is a key pull thru person for referrals and inputs statistical information into appropriate hospital systems. Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Coordinate an effective, efficient admissions process for all patients.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of level of care and medical necessity.
- Works directly with insurance companies to communicate and negotiate patient eligibility and coverage.
- Receive referrals, gather and verify pertinent information, and complete necessary procedures to schedule and admit inpatients and/or outpatients.
- Reviews pre-admission screens to identify appropriate physician assignment, unit and bed for patients.
- Follows-up on admission variables (medical, equipment needs, or procedure needs).
- Play a key role in the referral process and compile/input statistical information into hospital systems.
• Licensure as a clinician highly preferred. Preferred licenses include Nursing and Therapy.
• One or more years of experience with hospital admissions procedures and regulatory guidelines for admissions required.
• One or more years of clinical experience and a strong understanding of multidisciplinary levels of care preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 1165 Sanders Road, Cumming 30041
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2119104