A stronger bond with patients
A stronger impact on recovery
BE THE CONNECTION at Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital Worcester, MA!
We are a 110 bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital and an affiliate of Encompass Health
As a licensed practical nurse (LPN) you’ll be the connection between exceptional care and real, positive results. Paired with mentors who encourage you to grow, you’ll be an important part of an interdisciplinary team. This is your chance to get to know your patients and watch them progress due to your efforts with national post-acute care leader Encompass Heath.
What Makes Fairlawn Careers Different—and Better:
First- Career growth! This is a LPN to RN bridge position. Join us as an LPN and commit to advance your career by returning to school to become an RN! If you have a goal of becoming a RN- we can help you with tuition reimbursement and experience with more medically complex patients. Once you graduate and become licensed as a RN, we will continue to support your career growth as a RN!
Second- Working at Fairlawn / Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
At Fairlawn / Encompass Health, you’ll find a career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE- LPN to RN Bridge Program
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Perform a broad array of nursing tasks under the supervision of a registered nurse each day.
• Provide direct care to patients; carry out their plans of care and observe their behavior, vital signs, symptoms, and responses to treatment.
• Work with a wide range of diagnoses, including stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, joint replacement, fractures, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions.
• Help patients work toward goals of being discharged and returning to their lives, families, and communities
• Current LPN licensure appropriate to state regulations required.
• Current CPR certification required.
• One or more years of experience with medically complicated patients
• Desire and motivation to do more!
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2120613
Contact Name - External: Mark Hutchison
Contact Email - External: Mark.Hutchison@encompasshealth.com