Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital, an affiliate of Encompass Health
The Environmental Services Aide maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the Hospital in accordance with our quality standards, as well as local, state and federal regulations.
Why work for us?
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more!
Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital is a 110 bed adult acute rehab hospital in Worcester, MA. We are Joint Commission Accredited and Gold Seal Certified as a Stroke and Brain Injury Center of Excellence.
Job Code: 100077
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools
- Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting pushing and/or pulling are undertaken that exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required
- Exposure to cleaning solvents & chemicals
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2120761
Contact Name - External: Camiel Campbell
Contact Email - External: Camiel.Campbell@encompasshealth.com