Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital, an affiliate of Encompass Health
189 May St. Worcester, MA 01602
A 110 bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital and the largest of its kind in central Massachusetts. We provide hospital level medical care and aggressive Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy services to patients who have experienced a recent and significant medical event. Our involvement, soon after a patient is stable allows for the greatest chance of recovery and return to home, to careers and to a full life!
Treating serious injury is important, helping someone overcome that injury in just 1-3 weeks is life-changing for everyone!
Come see the great work that we do every day!
Unlike the typical hospital setting, Fairlawn / Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, head injury, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
** Nurse Supervisor 7AM- 7PM
As a Nurse Supervisor, you’ll be the connection between more personal, exceptional care and the positive effect it has on patients. Take this chance to have an impact on each patient in a more profound way during their stay with us. Make the most of your clinical and management skills with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
NURSE SUPERVISOR 7AM – 7PM
As a Nurse Supervisor, you’ll channel your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• In coordination with the Nurse Manager, help coordinate admissions and discharges, help resolve initial patient, family or staff concerns; ensure unit coverage or resolve any scheduling issues.
• Supervise all nursing operations, including employee activities and quality of patient care.
• Assist with clinical skill building for both new and experienced nursing staff.
• Assist in the development and implementation of patient-care programs, policies and procedures.
• Ensure that each patient’s needs for nursing care, treatment and services are properly assessed, evaluated, and met during our one to three-week average length of stay.
• Have a strong effect on our patient outcomes.
• Promote an inclusive culture that is respectful of diversity.
• Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations (unrestricted) required.
• BLS certification (ACLS certification to be obtained within one year of hire or position start date required).
• CRRN certification supported and to be obtained within a year of meeting the eligibility requirement to sit for the examination required.
• Experience with medically complex patients required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 37 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the life-changing difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at https://www.encompasshealth.com/locations/fairlawnrehab
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Job ID: 2120900
Contact Name - External: Mark Hutchison
Contact Email - External: Mark.Hutchison@encompasshealth.com