Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Richmond is currently accepting application for the role of Rehab Therapy Tech/CNA (PRN).
Location: 5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226
Our Rehabilitation Technicians assist rehabilitation nurses and therapists with rehabilitation treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines. In addition, the position: - Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers. - Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation treatment and patient care. - Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation nurses and therapists. - Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and supervisors. The Rehabilitation Technician I supports an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping to provide patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
License or Certification:
- CPR certification required.
- CNA licensure preferred.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: 5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond 23226
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2121084