Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 39 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Health Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what is right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
The Project Manager, Brand Marketing serves as a key contact for the Regional Marketing Managers (RMM) to understand project goals, coordinates copy, design and production for internal partners. This position works with the RMMs and the brand marketing project management teams to determine project budget, workflow and scheduling. The Project Manager, Brand Marketing sees projects through to review/completion in partnership with the RMM. This position must be detailed oriented and able to monitor and manage multiple projects in respect to content, budget and timelines.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Collaborates with project management, regional marketing and communications teams to plan and coordinate a variety of events and projects.
- Partners with Regional Marketing Managers to ensure everyone assigned knows the specific goals and strategies for the given project.
- Partners with the Brand Marketing team on brainstorming for new campaigns/projects.
- Participates in meetings to ensure Marketing Services projects are on schedule.
- Coordinates with the copy, design and production departments in determining project budget, workflow and scheduling.
- Works within a variety of custom and out of the box software to move projects through concept, design and implementation/production.
- Monitors and manages assigned projects in respect to content, budget and timelines.
- Keeps an open line of communication with Regional Marketing Managers to account for timeline/project changes.
- Organizes, plan and managed time effectively to complete assignments.
- Networks with co-workers to share best practices.
- Develops strategies and aligns work to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent job related experience.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Address: 2100 Columbiana Road, Vestavia Hills 35216
Job ID: 2123234