Extra attention to detail
BE THE CONNECTION.
Using discretion and independent judgment the Medical Records Compliance Analyst ensures compliance by all responsible parties throughout the organization as it relates to the Rule Implementation Guidelines (RIG) and other regulatory requirements as necessary. In addition, this position develops and interprets policies and procedures and acts as the primary resource for immediate problem solving in regards to complying with the RIG requirements. The position requires the development and maintenance of a positive working relationship as well as serving as an educator to the nursing and therapy staff of the hospital and the medical staff working within the hospital.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Medical Records Compliance Analyst
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Henderson
- Nevada licensed nurse or allied health Nevada licensed professional, RN or Therapist preferred.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Appropriate to licensure i.e. bachelor’s degree or allied health degree as required for licensure.
- Minimum of 4 years experience within their licensed discipline, acute IRF experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer, telephone, copy machine, calculator.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift/push/pull a minimum of 15 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of supplies and equipment. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 10301 Jeffreys Street, Henderson 89052
Job ID: 2124523