Wage based upon experience: $15.28
Schedule= Saturday, Monday & Tuesday
To learn more about us and apply, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, caregivers, and departmental and interdepartmental relationships.
- Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation treatment and patient care.
- Maintains open and on-going communication with coworkers and supervisors.
- Defers any information requests from physicians, patients, visitors etc regarding the patient’s condition, diagnosis, prognosis, progress, plan of care or discharge plan to nurses or therapists.
The Rehabilitation Technician II supports an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping to provide patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
With an average of 80% of our patients returning home, we are proud of the work we do. You could work anywhere, why not come to work knowing you are making a difference in someone’s life! Learn more about being a part of this successful team.
Job Code: 100105
Address: 1001 West Mineral Avenue, Littleton 80120
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2125194