Encompass Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls, NJ is a Joint Commission Certified 60-bed physical rehabilitation hospital. We admit adults across a wide-array of diagnoses who are recovering from a recent and often significant medical event. We are certified in stroke rehabilitation, brain injury rehabilitation, Parkinson’s disease rehabilitation, hip fracture rehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation, and pulmonary rehabilitation.
We are a hospital dedicated to acute physical rehab for patient’s just days out of surgery or the IUC having suffered a major and often significant medical event. Our Doctors, nursing staff, pharmacists and therapists work with patients 7 days a week helping them not only recover, but overcome their injury and return home to their lives and families.
We are changing lives every day! Come be a part of the great work that we do!
In your role as a rehab liaison, you’ll have the opportunity to be the connection between your strong professional abilities and exceptional patient care that sets the standard. Apply your outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful way. Make the most of your unique combination of talent, passion and ambition with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Develop census as defined by targeted goals of the business plan.
• Build referral relationships within an assigned geographic territory, emphasizing face-to-face contact.
• Assist with coordination of the referral-to-admission process.
• Represent our company in community-related activities.
• Use territory market analysis data to identify potential new business opportunities.
• Recognize barriers to admission, respond appropriately and follow up on admissions variables.
• Provide in-services and professional presentations for referral sources, community groups and others regarding our services, programs, and outcomes.
• An extensive understanding of healthcare operations, legal guidelines, competitive analysis and marketplace trends.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
• Two or more years of experience as a clinician or tech within a healthcare environment preferred.
• One or more years of experience as a nurse liaison or successful sales experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
• Current state professional licensure essential.
• Current CPR certification preferred.
• CRRN preferred.
• Current driver’s license in state of employment and acceptable driving record required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 2 Centre Plaza, Tinton Falls 07724
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2125928