As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Campaign Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing manages day-to-day communications with marketing services team members and client agency firms. This position collaborates with the digital marketing team on planning and performance reporting and setting digital media strategy. The Campaign Marketing Manager uses their experience in media buying and planning to provide strategic oversight and direction for the regions. This position formulates and executes campaigns, measures, and reports on their effectiveness to ensure the digital buys achieve their objectives.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Interfaces with internal teams on lead gen/demand gen strategies.
- Manages end-to-end implementation of campaigns including lead to conversion strategies.
- Edits SEM ad content based on analytics.
- Develops KPI standards for external agency partners and maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns and contemporary/progressive market data.
- Shapes insights and recommendations based on campaign analytics and insights.
- Develops and/or maintains external agency partner tracking mechanisms/processes designed to:
- Manage media cost expenditures
- Ensure contracted buys are executed
- Develop performance tracking dashboard to track external buys on daily basis
- Works with Digital Marketing Director and CI/MI Director to extract media buy data into CRM system.
- Works closely with business development partners to analyze campaign outreach.
- Ensures strategic congruency of media plans across spectrum of external agency partners.
- Develops status/progress reporting on campaign initiatives.
- Supports design thinking efforts around marketing consumer engagement tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, analytics, healthcare
- At least 3-5 years in marketing agency, consulting firm
- Experience in managing digital engagements, marketing campaigns, fast paced commercial projects
- Demonstrated program and project management experience
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 15 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Knowledgeable on campaign lead management set up and reporting
- Familiarity with B2C and B2B healthcare marketing, acute or post-acute healthcare setting
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills
- Firm grasp of developing and managing timelines and tracking projects to budget
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job ID: 2126494