The Senior Admissions Liaison is a valuable member of the marketing team and demonstrates the clinical experience and leadership qualities to assists all members of the marketing team in referral intake process and census development education for Admission Liaison and/or Rehab Liaison field related activities. The Senior Admissions Liaison is responsible for census and market development as defined through targeted goals as set forth in the business plan. As a senior member of the marketing team, the position assists the Business Development Director (BDD) with activities such as training, coaching, other management responsibilities as assigned by the BDD, and works as requested with the Regional VP, Business Development (RVPBD).
Job Code: 100655
License or Certification:
• Current driver’s license in state employed and acceptable driving record according to company policy
• Current State Professional License preferred
• Current CPR certification preferred
• CRRN preferred.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent job experience
• Minimum 3-5 years experience as liaison or licensed clinician, marketing experience in healthcare environment preferred
• Familiarity with acute hospital, rehab hospitals, and local healthcare market preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
• General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
• Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
• Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
• Adheres to the company’s Standards of Business Conduct.
• Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
• Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
• Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
• Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
• Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
• Handicapped accessible.
• May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
• Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
• Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
• May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
• May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
• Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
• May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at Home Office in Birmingham, AL.
Address: 2050 Versailles Road, Lexington 40504
Job ID: 2126570