Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 39 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Health Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what is right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
The Project Manager, Brand Marketing is responsible for assigning resources, managing workloads, and overseeing the internal processes and communications from start to finish. The project manager will manage project workflow using the organization's project management software. The creative project manager will also help develop, revise, and distribute schedules for high volumes of multi-channel campaigns and deliverables.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Responsible for assigning and routing projects and managing workflow through internal departments.
- Manages day-to-day activities, including internal and stakeholder reviews, revisions, and final asset delivery.
- Familiarity with creative (digital, traditional, multi-media) project workflow and ability to develop and manage multiple tactics and timelines according to project scope.
- Manage the intake of new projects from Regional Marketing Managers and hospital contacts, and assign to appropriate creative team.
- Build schedules for full campaign/projects, from concept, through production, and delivery.
- Maintain day-to-day flow of information on jobs in production for each phase of creative for the Marketing Services team.
- Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent job related experience.
- 2 - 4 years experience in a project manager and/or in a project leadership role
- Agency experience
- Experience with project management software
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Address: 2100 Columbiana Road, Vestavia Hills 35216
Job ID: 2127182