Best Places to Work In Healthcare!
Encompass Health is a Multiyear Honoree by Modern Healthcare!
We are also recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the
Top 100 World Companies to Work For!
Come see what we are all about!
Position is based at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Concord, NH is Joint Commission Accredited and Gold Seal Certified as a Stroke and Amputee Center of Excellence.
We are a 50-bed inpatient physical rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive and rehabilitation services designed to return patients to their homes leading active and independent lives in just 1-3 weeks!
The Clinical Nurse Evaluator/Screener position requires an energetic, personable individual to use his or her clinical license and expertise to evaluate patients at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center for their appropriateness for admission to our acute inpatient rehabilitation program.
The successful candidate will grow hospital census through relationship building and by helping patients and care givers understand how our acute rehabilitation hospital can greatly improve their clinical outcomes!
You will be marketing our respected physical rehabilitative services to physicians, hospitals, case managers, discharge planners primarily at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
Use your years of clinical experience in a new way!
Like you, we want to help patients
recover to their fullest potential in the shortest amount of time.
We are looking for a RN, or Therapist, with strong clinical skills and the ability to work with physicians.
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience within a healthcare environment, with marketing experience highly preferred.
- Medically complex patient experience preferred.
- Current driver’s license in NH and acceptable driving record required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Nurse Liaison, Clinical Liaison, Admissions Liaison, RN, Registered Nurse, Lebanon, Dartmouth Hitchcok, 03756
Address: 254 Pleasant Street, Concord 03301
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2127599