Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Colorado Springs is looking for a full-time Nursing Staffing Coordinator. This position will work Monday-Friday, 8 hours per day. Hours will primarily be during business hours, though will require occasional flexibility to connect with night shift.
Wage based upon experience, the pay range for this position starts at: $15.00/hr
The Nursing Staffing Coordinator is responsible for scheduling direct care providers within the nursing department. This position also performs various clerical duties requiring excellent organizational skills. This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent patient-centered care is provided; promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural diversity and sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an on-going basis to meet the needs of the patient population served in the hospital.
To learn more about us and apply, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Code: 100151
License or Certification:
- None required
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Previous experiencing in staffing or scheduling in a hospital setting preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 325 Parkside Dr., Colorado Springs 80910
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2127805