Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital
A 100 bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital- the largest of its kind in central MA!
BE THE CONNECTION
Your role as a Nurse Assistant (CNA) lets you be the connection between dedication to detail and patient outcomes that exceed expectations. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard as you treat patients with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What makes Fairlawn and Encompass Health careers different—and better:
Working at Fairlawn / Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Fairlawn / Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Fairlawn / Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity.
NURSE ASSISTANT (CNA)- ** $3,000 sign on bonus!" **
As a Nurse Assistant (CNA) channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Use your attention to the little details that have a big effect on each patient’s treatment plan.
- Provide direct patient care based on your level of training and competence.
- Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support tasks.
- Promote the best possible patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Make a real difference that you can see and feel as you help patients to thrive on a daily basis.
• Current CPR certification ideal.
• One or more years of experience within an inpatient general hospital setting preferred but not required.
• Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab unit patients preferred.
• State-issued C.N.A. or L.N.A. (or similar) license preferred.
Grow your nursing technician career
When you become a Nurse Assistant (CNA), you become part of something greater—an organization that fosters continuous learning and growth, from your first shift. You have the career opportunity to join a dedicated Rehabilitation Nursing Technician Career Framework program to enhance your skills, knowledge and patient care delivery, while progressing to advanced RNT roles. As a part of this program, you can:
- Receive a dedicated career framework path to progress to RNT II, III and IV roles.
- Participate in hospital, nursing or performance improvement committees to influence standards of care.
- Learn new skills to support patients and share with other team members.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Access to the RNT Career Framework program to progress in your role as a RNT.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 37 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Job ID: 2128071
Contact Name - External: Mark Hutchison
Contact Email - External: Mark.Hutchison@encompasshealth.com