Tremendous professional abilities
Use your years of clinical experience in a new way!
Part time 24 hours/ weekend shifts
We are looking for an energetic, personable RN, or Therapist to use your clinical license and expertise to evaluate patients for their appropriateness for admission to our acute inpatient rehabilitation programs.
You will be marketing our respected medical and physical rehabilitative services to physicians, hospitals and case managers, discharge planners
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one!
Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Email your resume today and take this opportunity to join our team.
Encompass Health Rehab Hospital
Concord, NH 0331
Part-time 24hrs Health & Time off
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Develop census as defined by targeted goals of the business plan.
• Build referral relationships within an assigned geographic territory, emphasizing face-to-face contact.
• Assist with coordination of the referral-to-admission process.
• Represent our company in community-related activities.
• Use territory market analysis data to identify potential new business opportunities.
• Recognize barriers to admission, respond appropriately and follow up on admissions variables.
• Provide in-services and professional presentations for referral sources, community groups and others regarding our services, programs, and outcomes.
• An extensive understanding of healthcare operations, legal guidelines, competitive analysis and marketplace trends.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
• Two or more years of experience as a clinician or tech within a healthcare environment preferred.
• One or more years of experience as a nurse liaison or successful sales experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
• Current state professional licensure essential.
• Current driver’s license in state of employment and acceptable driving record required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 254 Pleasant Street, Concord 03301
Job ID: 2128969