The Rehab Therapy technician will work in a creative patient centered environment with physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. Job duties include assisting patients with self care, functional mobility and feeding skills.
Other job duties include maintaining the therapy gym, therapy equipment, and assisting patients and therapy staff as needed.
- Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation treatment and patient care.
- Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation nurses and therapists.
- Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and supervisors.The Rehab Therapy Technician supports an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping to provide patient safety and patient-centered treatment
Job Code: 100223
License or Certification:
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
Address: 175 Lancaster Boulevard, Mechanicsburg 17055-2016
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2129188