As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and homebased patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Investor Relations Administrative Coordinator assists in the administration of all department functions and supports the team in accomplishing goals, direction, and vision. This position is responsible for providing full support and collaborating with various levels of management to gather information pertaining to key issues. The Administrative Coordinator must have very strong organizational, writing, and communication skills and have the ability to keep information confidential. This position serves as a back-up to major department programs within the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Manages budgeting of department.
- Manages communication with executive team, board members, and company leadership.
- Manages meeting rooms.
- Creates and revises documents and presentations utilizing Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Organizes details of meetings, agendas, travel arrangements, itineraries, and expense reports.
- Manage conference schedules and logistics.
- Organizes, plans, and manages time effectively to complete assignments.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills to include email, Microsoft Office applications, and internet proficiency required.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 15 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2129289